I. GENERAL PROVISIONS
- The administrator of personal data collected via the Website is: PRZYSTAŃ BISKAJE BARANOWSKI WALDEMAR, ul. Kołodziejska 7/9 D / 6, 80-836 Gdańsk (hereinafter referred to as the Administrator).
- Contacting the Administrator is possible at: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone: 89 648 62 33
- Each entity using the Website is its User.
- Personal data of the User of the Site are processed by the Administrator in accordance with applicable law, in particular in accordance with Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46 / EC (general regulation on data protection) (hereinafter “RODO”).
II. PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
- You can transfer your personal data using the Form available on the Website, ie: the contact form for product, service or booking inquiries.
- Personal data processed on the basis of art. 6 par. 1 point b) RODO in order to provide services or sales of goods and to consider complaints; The data is processed for the period necessary to complete, terminate or terminate the concluded contract, and then no longer than until the end of the expiration of the period of limitation of claims, and in the case of proceedings for the duration of proceedings, and longer if it is justified by the verdict.
- Personal data provided on the Form are also processed pursuant to art. 6 par. 1 point c) RDO (fulfillment of the legal obligation) to keep tax records (issuing invoices, tax payment). The data is processed for the period necessary to fulfill the legal obligations of the Administrator resulting from, among others from Tax Law.
- Personal data provided on the Form are also processed pursuant to art. 6 par. 1 point f) RODO (legally legitimate interest) to establish, assert or defend claims that may be raised by the Administrator or which may be raised against the Administrator (eg debt collection) and for statistical purposes. The data is processed for the duration of the legitimate interest pursued by the Administrator.
- Personal data provided on the Form are processed on the basis of art. 6 par. 1 lit. a) RODO (consent of the User) in order to contact the User in the matter described by the User in the content of the form (eg service request, complaint). The data may be processed until the matter is resolved and completed or until the user consents to processing.
- Depending on the content provided in the Form , the data may also be processed for a longer period than the termination of the contact for archiving purposes (indicating the course of correspondence in the future eg in the case of the User’s claims) constituting the legitimate interest of the Administrator (Article 6 paragraph 1 point f) RODO).
- Providing data is always voluntary, but necessary for the User to take action to which the form is intended.
- Personal data is collected with due diligence and properly protected against access by unauthorized persons.
III. THE RIGHTS OF PEOPLE WHO DATA APPLIES.
You have the following rights:
- the right to request access to, rectification, deletion or limitation of processing,
- right to object to processing,
- right to transfer data,
- the right to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data for a specific purpose, if the User previously gave such consent,
- right to file a complaint to the supervisory body in relation to the processing of personal data by the Administrator
IV. DATA RECEIVERS
- For the proper functioning of the Company, including for the implementation of Sales Agreements concluded, it is necessary for the Administrator to use the services of external entities (such as, for example, software provider, courier or payment service provider). The administrator uses only the services of such processors who provide sufficient guarantees to implement the appropriate technical and organizational measures, so that the processing meets the requirements of the GDPR and protects the rights of the data subjects.
- Users’ personal data may be transferred to the following recipients or categories of recipients:
- couriers / forwarders / carriers – in the case of a Customer who uses the method of delivery of documents / goods by post or courier, the Administrator provides the collected personal data of the Customer for the purpose of delivery to the Customer.
- entities handling electronic payments or by credit card.
- the service provider supplying the Administrator solutions, technical and organizational, to enable the Administrator to operate the company, including the website and provided via this electronic services (in particular providers of software for running a website, e-mail providers and hosting and suppliers company management software and technical support for the Administrator).
- legal, accounting and advisory services provider that provides the Administrator with accounting, legal or advisory support (law firm or debt collection agency).
V. SAFETY RULES
- Protection of personal data by HAVEN Biscay BARANOWSKI WALDEMAR is implemented using the necessary technical and organizational measures for preventing their loss, destruction and damage, and unlawful processing.
- Cookies (cookies) are small text information in the form of text files, sent by the server and stored on the side of the visitor’s Party (eg. On your hard drive, laptop, or on the memory card smartphone – depending on what device uses visitors to our Site).
- Administrator may process data contained in Cookies when users use the Website for the following purposes:
- memorizing data from completed on the Order Form;
- customizing the content of the Website to the individual preferences of the Customer (eg regarding colors, font size, page layout) and optimizing the use of the Website;
- keeping anonymous statistics showing how you use the Website;
- remarketing, it is examining the characteristics behavior of visitors to the site by an anonymous analysis of their activities (eg. Repeated visits on specific pages, keywords, etc.) In order to create their profiles and provide them with ads tailored to their expected interests, even if when they visit other websites on the Google Inc. Display Network and Facebook Ireland Ltd.;
- Administrator informs the User that there is a possibility of configuring the web browser, which prevents the storage of cookies on the User’s end device. In this situation, the use of the Website by the User may be difficult.
- The administrator indicates that the cookie files may be deleted by the Administrator after they have been saved by the Administrator, through appropriate functions of the web browser, programs used for this purpose or using appropriate tools available within the operating system used by the User.
VII. OTHER TECHNOLOGIES
- The Administrator uses the Google Analytics, Universal Analytics Services provided by Google LLC (1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA) on the Website to analyze Website traffic and its optimization based on a legitimate interest (Article 6 paragraph 1 point f of the RODO). Google Analytics automatically collects information about your use of the Website. This data is stored on a server in the United States. Google LLC is certified with the EU-US Privacy Shield that guarantees an adequate level of data protection. You can block the sharing of Google Analytics information about its activity on the Website. To do this, you must install the browser plug-in provided by Google LLC available at the following link: https://tools.google.com / dlpage / gaoptout? hl = en . Details on how to process data within Google Analytics are available at: https : //support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245 .
- The Administrator uses the Google AdWords marketing tools provided by Google LLC (1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA) on the Website to promote the Site in search results, on third party websites as well as for remarketing purposes on a legally justified basis interest. When you visit the Site, Google AdWords automatically saves a cookie remarketing file on your device that allows you to display ads based on your interests. Further processing of the data takes place only if the User has agreed to Google to combine the browsing history and use of the application with the User’s account and to use information from the Google account to personalize the advertisements that are displayed on the websites. If the User is logged in to his Google account while viewing the Site, Google will use User’s data along with Google Analytics data to create and define lists of target groups for remarketing purposes on different devices. For this purpose, Google temporarily combines User’s data with Google Analytics data to create target groups. The user can deactivate the cookies used for remarketing as part of his Google account settings: https : //myaccount.google.com/ . Details on how to process data within Google AdWords are available at: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=pl .
The site has plugins provided by social networks, i.e. Instagram, Facebook and Pinterest. At the moment when the User displays the Website, the User’s browser establishes a connection with the servers of social network administrators. In this way, these portals obtain information about the User’s display of the Website and along with its IP number they automatically save it on their servers and store it there. If the User does not want the social networking site to assign data collected during the display of the Site directly to his / her profile, he / she should log out of the social network before entering the Website. It is also possible to disable social network plugins on the Website by applying appropriate browser extensions, eg blocking scripts. The purpose, scope and basis of data processing by administrators of indicated social networks are described in detail in their privacy policies.